It is no longer news that business investors from around the world look at entering foreign markets in order to expand their local business operations or diversify their investments and establish new operations in the international market.
Every year, hundreds of entrepreneurial and growing companies consider international expansion as a marketing and growth strategy.
If you have been successful in your business for some time and you have already mastered everything about running a business, overseas expansion may just be the logical next move you have to make.
On the flip side, for a majority of others, just having an overseas registered company and business address makes more sense to them than moving over to these foreign countries to establish a brick-and-mortar office.
Whichever the case is, there are at least 7 reasons entrepreneurs incorporate an overseas company, subsidiary or a representative office.
1. EXPANSION. About 95% of the world's consumer's reside outside Nigeria. Entrepreneurs whose vision and target market is a global one would consider to enter new markets abroad thus increasing their company's overall market share and growth potentials.
2. POSSIBLE UNTAPPED MARKET. The possibility of an untapped market in foreign jurisdictions may motivate a Nigerian entrepreneur to incorporate an overseas company, subsidiary or representative office of his/her local company. Nigerian entrepreneurs who produce and package local foodstuffs for sale abroad fall into this category.
3. PROXIMITY TO INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS. Truth be told, the Internet hs done enough to bring businesses closer to buyers. However, for some reasons, several business transactions may still warrant a traditional business presence in the city or country of operation. An overseas office of a local company need not be that big, and may be a home business address, a paid virtual office, or a small/liaison office just for the sake of getting customer feedback and linking back to the Nigerian office.
4. CORPORATE IMAGE. In order to boost their corporate image in the eyes of customers, suppliers, investors and businesses, some entrepreneurs just register an overseas subsidiary of their Nigerian company. This gives their target audience an impression that they are a company with international networks. In situations like this, the "international entrepreneur" need not set up a brick-and-mortar office abroad, he/she only pays for a virtual registered office in such country plus a mailing and telephone forwarding service.
5. COMPETITION. The fact that competing businesses or brands are entering the overseas market and are doing well motivates entrepreneurs in similar businesses to follow suit.
7. MIGRATION. Entrepreneurs considering a migration or move to an overseas country may incorporate a company in the destination country pending the time of their travel.
The United Kingdom, for instance, grants an Entrepreneur Visa to persons outside the European Union to gain entry to the UK for business reasons.
The initial visa will give you 3 years in the UK; and if during that 3 years you can show that you met certain criteria, you can then apply for a further 2 years extension visa. Following the 5 years, you'll have the option of applying for permanent residency in the UK.
For many years we are providing the search engine optimization to our
clients, as well as back-link building and social media marketing. We have
skills and understanding of the unbelievable process of making a web page
get to the top of a search result, as well as the effectiveness in
attracting and keeping visitors focused at a product.
Buying backlinks is best way to boost rating and improve the website organic search.
The amount of permanent links indicates the publicity of a webpage.
Permanent links are effective for search engine optimization because search
engines, especially Google, will give many credits to a website which has
back-links, and consider that this site is more relevant than others in the
We have number of important global customers, which are completely satisfied with our service for a long time but our global presence is currently limited to a few strategic locations because we have historically developed web interface for the English speaking market. New funds will give us ability to expand our market and get customers from new regions.
We have team of developer experts in varied web platforms who are real professionals. They are experienced with projects involving all stages of development - planning, designing, implementation, and release. This skilled team gives us ability to develop any project in time and with best quality.
They all point to one back-office, which holds clients' orders and accounts. The investments will help us to buy advertising and get extra traffic to these domains and, as a result, new customers.
Because our project is decentralized autonomous organization, investors have power to affecting and planning the business and marketing strategies. Our investors are part of this project, they are rights to vote on any key decision making. Our investors receive rewards for jobs they are doing for this project.
This company is a decentralized autonomous organization, which belongs to all who made contributions into this project. The ownership percentage is calculated as amount of investment, made by a contributor, divided by the initial project cost.
Our marketing, advertising and promotion strategy is online advertising based on paid ads and search engine optimization. Also we have lot of customers who come to us from social networks and we plan to significantly increase this advertising channel.
We plan to increase our presence on the market by managing huge internet advertising campaign, hire additional staff like marketing, customer service and engineering, as well as modernize software of the existing system. This capital investment will be sufficient to make this business profitable.